The most advanced grid-tie PV inverter in the world. Converting sun light into electricity energy for home / industrial applications, and powering up our world with free solar energy is now no longer just a dream.
Click here to Download PDF Raycap Solar Brochure
• Anti-Islanding detection methods: Frequency, voltage and utility impedance.
• Build-in MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function.
• High efficiency with wide range operation.
• Design to meet VDE0126-1-1 requirements.
• Easy assembly in production line.
• Easy replacement when servicing. The mean time of service is less than 20 minutes.
• Firmware flash capability: The firmware inside the micro-controllers can be updated by optional communication interface.
• GFCI: Ground Fault Current Interruption, which is also known as RCD (Residual Current Device). To prevent electrical hazard of user, a current transformer monitoring the difference between L and N current is applied. When the current difference is larger than specified value stated in section “General Data”, inverter will cut its output to grid.
• Bundled software for user buying optional communication card.
Max. Input Voltage – 500Vdc
Nominal DC Voltage -360~400V
Output Frequency – 50/60Hz